Wednesday 12 December 2012

lost in a moment of wonder...

I finished a successful day at Encounter Kaikoura with 2 successful trips swimming with Dusky dolphins. It was a beautiful day with a slightly blustery start it was hard to spot the pod at first as ther were lots of white caps, eventually we came accross a pod and had a successful swim. I noticed in particular today that there were many more birds than usual, i think it was due to the wind conditions. After i had locked up the wet suiting area i made my way home along the coast, i looked out to my right and was suddenly in awe and wonder that the ocean i was looking at was the Pacific and that the sea would go on for miles, click here... it made me think about all the marine mammals and oceanic birds it must be home to...i wish i could fly over it.
the map shows where i am in New Zealand and the little blue arrow,

No comments:

Post a Comment