Friday 14 December 2012

swimming with Dusky dolphins, an incredible experience...

Today was my day off, and i decided it was time to take a plunge in the Pacific! I squeezed into my wetsuit and tried on my fins, pushed the mask onto my face and sat on the back ledge of the boat. As we travelled, our fins in the water, the dusky dolphins followed our boat. I was a bit worried about the temperature of the water, but the horn sounded and there i was in the ocean, i put my head under the water and looked down...it was beautiful. I could hear the clicks and whistles of the dolphins swimming around me, they looked at me dead on in the eye, they were just as interested in me as i was in them, i circled with them and dived down into their world, it was amazing...a dream world.




an experience i will NEVER FORGET...



1 comment: