Tuesday 22 January 2013

Mopeds, lavender and an afternoon on the beach...

Today i decided to hire a moped for the day...it was so much fun, a real sense of freedom on the open road...the day was beautiful, so much colour in the scenery. I visited the local lavender farm which was stunning. Some ladies were there having a tea and talking about gardening, iv nicknamed them my "lavender ladies". They wondered round describing everything as beautiful, even the bees which buzzed in amongst the purple flowers. They wore beautiful sun hats and pastel colours, very sweet. There were also some very cute sheep and beautiful butterflies.

I then collected my lunch and headed to the beach. I spent my whole afternoon here and it was very peaceful. Locals came out to do a spot of fishing and i saluted the sun and watched the ocean.





No comments:

Post a Comment