Thursday 17 January 2013

travel planning...

So im starting to consider my options for travel after work in New Zealand come April. This country has so much to offer, wilderness treks, helicopter rides over glaciers, kayaking in Abel Tasman, Albatross watching on the Otago peninsula, Woofing in Dunedin, photographing the incredible scenery of Arthurs pass, swimming with th rarest and smallest dolphins in the world at Akaroa, staying in the city which is the first to see the sunrise in the world,Gisborne, jet boating in Auckland, canyoning in Queenstown, etc... and thats only half of the opportunities this fabulous country has to offer.

Iv spoken to so many people on board our tours and they've mentioned some fabulous places to visit, iv been gradually making lists and keeping notes, Hokitika cropped up, Fiordland national park and milford sound....so for the next few weeks my job is to plan some kind of itinerary of places and activities to visit from april. I have approximately 3 months to plan for in New Zealand, and then i fly to Fiji to experience some beautiful beaches, come mid July i should be in Tonga, here i'll hopefully get the chance to swim with Humpback whales....(if this happens it would be incredible)...and then onto LA and Colarado to meet up with one of my insprirational friends.

I'v got lots to look forwards to but also a lot of planning and saving needed. So my evenings will be spent trying to make all of the above happen, my days will be spent working hard on the pacific ocean and saving for my adventure...with some planning and a little spontaneity - I'm excited to see what happens and what's to come.



Imagine it, Believe in it, Experience it.

No comments:

Post a Comment