Tuesday 9 April 2013

Orca, too close to photograph...

My friend Sarah managed to capture a moment in time of my life which i will never forget. We had been seeing Orca on each of our trips throughout the day...they are simply awesome, my favourite dolphin. Well there was one moment on our final tour, where i decided to stay away from the crowd and hang out on the back deck. The Orca had dived and we were static on the ocean holding our breath waiting for them to appear, i heard a breath of air then i shouted "right here below me!" its blow drifted my way and i was too close for my camera to focus, so i took off my sunglasses put my camera down and just enjoyed the moment...the water was crystal clear the sky was blue and the sun shining - such a natural high, thanks to my fabulous friend Sarah Alice Lee for capturing the moment :-) (one day you will be in the water with them babe, hold onto your dream! )



No comments:

Post a Comment