Thursday 2 May 2013

what an incredible final 2 days, good bye Kaikoura

So the last 6 months have been such an eye opener i have come to believe that anything is possible! There have been some challenges, tears, highs and lows a real rolercoaster!
I've learnt so much, iv met some awesome people, who i've shared some wicked moments with...here are a few pictures from my last 2 days at work...




 and to top it off 7 Orca came for our final trip! It was the best look iv ever had of them, upside down below the boat, tail lobbing, a new born calf amongst them, i shed a small tear and just thanked whoever or whatever had been put into place to give me this incrdible opportunity.

May my travels with Stray now commence. FREEDOM ON THE OPEN ROAD! (sounds good to me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment